Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Darkness dances in the distance...

Well, the evening has snuck up on me and enveloped the house and the sky is no longer blue... Time seems to slide by as easily as an ice cold bud slides down... I wish I could put on the brakes sometimes. Talkin to my Sis right now, nothing special, I think she just likes to exercise her jaw once in awhile. They're eating late tonight. Their days start about Noon and go from there. It's hard to adjust to their hours when I visit but I love them so I accommodate their style. Quiet night, WWE was OK, but basically the SOS. I am a creature of poor taste I guess. But it's mine so byte me. Leann... you are so very obviously absent... My imagination works wonderfully. Anyway, I am going to watch the tube for a bit then see where the Sandman will direct my journey...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good morning Dennis. I'm sure your imagination was enabling me with much more fun than I actually had yesterday. The day was spent running errands (spending money I didn't want to) and then heading to the coast to purchase 'stuff' for my decorating wildness. I got home around 7pm, at which point I had been up for 24 hrs so off to bed I went. I am much more rested this a.m. and looking forward to chatting with you.