Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The 'Sky' opened this morning

Water... how wonderful to have it today, considering I fertilized yesterday and had it not come, my yards would have burned to a crisp.. A friend went to the Coast, I've not been this year, but would like to go at some point. I want to introduce her to the $20 leather store... A grand place to drop a few bucks. Old towne beckons also with their shops and unusual items. Watching from the Docks is also a neat thing to do. My Sister is having computer problems, I hope they get solved soon... we both have the same type of computers (Apple iMacs). I've had no problems but she has... perhaps not all generated by the computer but who knows. Along side the rain rides the gloom of the grey pony... no sunshine to be seen. Amazing how it tempers our outlook. I don't mind some of it, but when it is continual, it is dismal and for some, very depressing. Grey is one of my favorite colors... just not in the sky.

No comments: