Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

There goes the bucket

Money, though commonly thought of as the root of all evil is in all honesty just another vehicle we use to get from one state to another state... in that I mean "in debt to out of debt", from "have not to have"..

Granted, it's often used for immoral purposes and even illicit purposes but in my case today, it's purpose is to keep the wolves at bay. Now, freshly fortified by the dispersal of copious amounts of cash, I can hold my head high and bark at the moon. The critters are sated and life progresses.


2 comments:

Leann said...

I will be doing that very daunting task on Monday. I dislike that task enormously. It required much more concentration that I care to give it.

denny said...

I enjoy doing it but only in the sense that it gives me pleasure to know that I control it rather than they demanding it.