Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

100% Grade A Beef...

Well, that is what my Doctor said... in different words of course.  He did tell me that for a man my age I am in very good shape, although he would like to see me lose about 20lbs.
That is the only bone of contention he and I have ever had so I feel pretty confident that my weight will always be an issue for him to jab me about.
Beautiful day outside, it didn't start that way, but looks good now.
On the way home, I stopped at Costco and bought some multi-vitamins as I was nearly out at home
Omar has been busy spiffing up the tent and put some new flap ties on to keep the neighborhood vandals out.
Good luck on your Spanish test Leann, "can you say "taco bell"".  Rosetta Stone might be a good option for you, check it out.
Cathy, howdy.  Hope you are doing good, I am sure you are.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Nice to hear you're 100%!! woot!

I have no idea who/what Rosetta Stone is, so I'll check it out.

denny said...

Leann, the 'Rosetta stone' is a audio/video language teaching tool that is widely heralded as the best thing since sliced bread... It is offered in almost all languages and makes the learning process very quick and painless.