Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

~ Hump day... the weekend commeth.

This day is always special to me and was even more special when I was in the work force. The week is half over and the weekend is just around the corner. Mine will be spent in California and a few more after that. I look forward to seeing my sister and her hubby and enjoying their company. 
There will be many 'Mario' contests and I hope to whup their collective booty.  Omar says not to worry about the tent so I am confident all will be good when I return.
Cathy, I understand and don't mind being the pillar.  Friends are often the glue that holds our lives together.  It's said that time heals all wounds and I can attest to that as it certainly has closed the gaping wounds I suffered.  What it does not do, however, is fill the void.  We have to do that on our own.
Hey Leann... I was just thinkin, you gonna try out for 'cheerleader'??? after all, you are back in school *grin*.
Hallelujah !!! got the grass mowed and even used the catcher... Omar does that all the time, but I don't have a camel so have no need of it.  
Yet another thing to check off the list...
Lollie, I am expecting some really fresh PBC's when I get there... would be a good idea to have some for the ride from 'Sacto to your abode... 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If someone is very, very, good....they may see a PBC or two. That will be determined by the PBC maker, so BUCK UP brother !

Love,

L

denny said...

Pretty brash words for a lady who has a honey due list for her brother to perhaps look into...

Of course, if you want those chores don't right and quick, ya gotta grease the skids... mine run on PBC's. (watch yer mouth).