Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 2, 2008

And to think... it started out pretty

Here it is Monday yet again.  This morning at 6:15 it was very pretty, just a couple little whispy clouds in a otherwise blue sky and the temp was a shade on the brisk side.  My kind of day.
After coffee I headed down to Meals on Wheels for my deliveries and the day still looked pretty darn good.  By the time I finished and got home, 11:30 or so, the sky had already started to become more densely overcast and the temp had dropped several degrees.
Now the forecast is for rain this afternoon and the next couple of days too.  Looks to be a pretty short Summer.
I visited with Cecil and Margaret for a bit and sharpened a couple of knives for them.. (they will dull them up pretty quickly though).  I am getting more proficient with my sharpening kit and that makes me feel good.  I can put an edge on a knife that is better than new.
My friend Leann must (hopefully) be off today.. I wish the weather were better for her as she is a total outdoor lady... (aren't ya Leann??).
Well, off to see what the day will produce...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Yes I am, and my plans were to be out and enjoying it, but..... I fell asleep and it all went by the wayside. I woke up to pouring down rain, but don't think that's gonna stop me....too much time indoors on workdays, I just have to get out on my days off. Totally changes the outlook.

I may have....somewhere....the owners manuel. But I know I don't have the remote. It got left in Alaska....and I have a universal remote...but again, have to find it. I'm just that darned good!!