Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, June 13, 2008

A "Beautiful" Friday the 13th...

Hard to believe, that today, what with the vexing date, has provided us with such wonderful weather... Absolutely beautiful blue sky and perfect temperatures.

I was up early and had my coffee at McDonalds and after that, went to the Senior center to do my normal Friday deliveries of meals.  Today, I had 19 clients...  Tori said she is going to balance the routes better so we will see what it will drop to for mine.

Got home about 11:30.  Gareth and Lollie were barely up.  We messed around and had some breakfast and then about 1:45 Gareth and I took both pickups to the Presbyterian church to get what I had assumed would be cumbersome and very clumsy to move...

Lo and behold, the tables easily could be handled by a woman and I only would have needed my Toyota.  We delivered them to Greg and Julies place and He was there and said for us to unload them to the patio area which we did.  I asked Greg if he needed any further help and he said it was being handled fine now.

Gareth, Lollie and I will be taking Cecil and Margaret out to dinner tonight as a belated celebration of his 89th birthday.

Leann... Whence hath thee gone??








Enough for now...

1 comment:

Leann said...

I'm fighting a cold Dennis. Right now it's winning.