Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Missing moment


No post for yesterday... too many things going on what with Melissa graduating from WOU plus setting up (In my case, helping) The things at Julie and Greg's home for the impending party.

The graduation went nicely, and once the commencement speakers finished talking and they started processing the awardees, it truly did fly right on by and the good Lord provided a most beautiful day for the event.

After the ceremonies, Lollie and Gareth and I stopped and had lunch at J's restaurant in Monmouth... good food and nice people and the prices won't bankrupt you.

We got back to Lebanon about 4pm and by 4:30 I was over at Julies place, accompanied by Lollie, my sister.  We got things going and I set up the Oscar on a post that we drove into the ground as a landmark for those coming.  Lollie got the tables decorated and the whole affair went quite well.

At about 8:30 we decided to shag and come home and let Melissa and her friends continue the partying in our absence.

Melissa took me to lunch today to a neat bar in Albany.  Lollie and Gareth and Cathy were with us.  I ordered a $18 dollar steak dinner (Melissa insisted as it was her Fathers Day gift to me).  We had a great time and then I dropped her and Cathy off and Gareth and Lollie and I came home.

I got a call from Nick, then he had to go to the store and was going to call me back when he got home but that didn't happen... Nothing at all from Sean though...  He used to call more often.


No comments: