Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beautiful 'Sunshine' and nice temps...

I woke up early, I mean really early this morning, 5am... looked at the clock and decided that I truly have arrived at the beginning stages of Dementia... quickly jumped back into bed and managed to sleep till about 7:30.  
Got up and dressed then headed down to McDonalds for my morning fix of caffeine.  The usual cronies were present and in fine form.  I met a lady who's hair is all the way down to mid-calf and is an author of rhyming cookbooks and other written poems.
The things that I found fascinating about her are firstly, she is a Pagan witch, plus she is a very attractive lady and even more striking to me was how open and outgoing she is.  Very self assured and optimistic about life... I appreciate that in a person.
It's 10:40 and Lollie and Gareth are still in their room and asleep.  Lord, I wish I had the capability to sleep that long but I just cannot do it.
Leann is in Eastern Oregon and sent some pretty nice pictures to her Blog... the Three Sisters are particularly nice looking... Good job Leann.. hope you're having a wonderful time.
Cathy... finally you get some warm nice weather.  Does it help??  I know it makes me feel much better when I can see blue sky.  There are some white clouds but none of the dark rain bearing ones... Thank you Lord, for that.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I'm lovin' the blue skies!! The Central Oregon trip was nice. I brought a gift back tho. Son had a cold and he generously shared it with me.