Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

No "Nasties" today... I promise

Yesterday was my turn to vent about the "Gas" situation... glad that's over now.  
I had a good trip to Portland to pick up bro and Sis for my daughters impending graduation on Saturday at WOU.  I am totally proud of her accomplishments.  
We stopped at Ixatapa for dinner when we got back to Lebanon... my daughter called while we were there and I invited her to come join us for dinner.
We had a great visit there and I picked up the tab which my bro in law argued with me about but subsequently lost... (they buy for me a lot).
We all went to my home for a long overdue and extended visit.  Melissa left a little past 11pm to go back to Corvallis.  Lollie and Gareth and I stayed up till about 12:30 then I went to bed.
Cathy, thanks for the 'Southern folks' info... I really got a chuckle out of them.

No comments: