Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

'Tick, Tick, Tick...' times a' wastin

Friday won't come any too soon.  I will hop on the winged beast and before I can get a nap I will be landing in Sac town.  I am excited.. it will be a great time.
Vacations are something that I missed for the first 60 odd years of my life and now that I've no one to take with me, they are abundant.  At coffee this morning, I decided that I am going to sign up for the Rogue River excursion.  
I get all wiggly inside thinking about being in a boat with 3... that's right '3' chevy 454 cubic inch V-8 engines (somewhere past a thousand horsepower).  Imagine if you can ripping down 18 miles of river (some of which ain't exactly been tamed) at 60+ miles an hour at times.... Good Lord !!! I will likely wet myself and it won't be with fresh water either *grins like a fool*.
The trip Gareth and I took on the American River out of Sac Town was a total blast and the first thing like that I've ever done... maybe jumping out of an airplane is on my short list now.  Hey, Leann, ever skydived??? 
Cathy, can you imagine your old buddy jumping out of a perfectly good airplane??  Something else I've thought about is bungee jumping... what the hell, ya only get to ride this merry go round once... why not make it count?!!

3 comments:

cathy said...

I think that I will stay inside the airplane. I don't think I am game to jumping out of one yet. Check your email.

cathy said...

I know that I am not ready to bungie jump. Roller coasters are enouh for me and some can be a little scary.

denny said...

Here chicky, chicky, chicky...

No guts, no glory...