Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 23, 2008

God will have a great adviser now...

I am so totally bummed out... George Carlin, one of the most 'American' americans ever to grace the globe is no long with us.  I will miss you buddy, You'd of made one helluva good president and I would have voted twice for you.

To those who might argue the fact, George carlin was a true blue american and he certainly was unashamed to tell it like it was.  I enjoyed so very many of his HBO specials and now will search out recordings of his to buy.

The weather here cannot seem to make up it's mind what it is going to do... started out beautiful blue sky and now overcast and leaning a little on the humidity button.  Omar hates this weather, says it make the sand in his shorts sticky... (I didn't ask).

Leann, it was nice, the short chat on MSN... Best of wishes for school and hang in there about the hours, you will make it... couple of chill pills and a good hookah with a load of hemp will mellow out your mind... *I thought it was funny*.  Anyway, my prayers are with your endeavors.

Cathy, remember that not every day is monumental but every monumental day is.  I won't have much to write about today as I really don't have any particular plans with the exception of a 3 hour WWE Raw special tonight... 8 to 11 is off limits.

I just entered two chances into Vince McMahons million dollar sweepstakes.  If I win something big on there... Look out world, 1st stop Winnemucca, Nv. 

Well, no trip to Winnemucca tonight but maybe next monday who knows.  Good matches and lots of personnel changes...

Bed beckons and the lids are droopin... 


1 comment:

Leann said...

He was definetly one of a kind.