Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, June 20, 2008

End of the beginning... another looms

Ugly !! that is all I can say about a morning when I couldn't sleep past 5am.  Now don't get me wrong, I am not a late sleeper by any stretch, but normally my rise time is about 6:30.  Don't know for the life of me what possessed me to wake up that early !!!
Coffee happened about 6am and after two and a half hours of that, I decided to hit the Senior Center for the meal delivery routine...  I only have 12 clients today, but the total mileage only dropped about .5 miles.  Tori is trying to level out the playing field a little.
Leann, thanks for the email and it's nice to see you back in the groove.  Lord, I've been writing a lot lately... Omar learned a new word..
Cathy, beautiful email, I appreciate your thoughts and it was my intent to try to lift you up and encourage you.  You deserve to search for the best and settle for nothing but that.  Don't look back, let that dust settle.
Look into the mirror and realize that the Lady who peers back at you is your best friend... you need to take her on a very nice journey and introduce her to the joy of a life fulfilled.  All things will come if you keep your eyes on the prize.  I have great faith in you.  
The nicest compliment I could ever give you would be to call you my friend... you are that.
This morning after delivering meals, I came home and sprayed the vegetation in hopes of bringing about the early demise of the encroaching weeds.  I am not sure if it is a wasted effort or not, I do know it would be more effective if my neighbors did it too.
The thought of Chinese food seems to be lurking in the muddled depths of my mind so I may have that for dinner (at Sum Yan).  Too bad you are in Corvallis Leann, I would invite you to join me.  You do like Chinese don't you???  Perhaps another time, maybe next time you visit your brother. (friends do that ya know).
Well, the sky is clouding up a bit and that probably means the humidity will increase and that, my friends, will NOT tickle my fancy.
See ya on the flip side...

2 comments:

Leann said...

I love Chinese food and if I didn't have to work tonight I'd so be there.

Cathy....read 'The Secret'.

denny said...

Well as I said in the Post, if you were.... here. We shall have to do that sometime just to celebrate the ability to celebrate.

Sorry ya gotta work, but happy they didn't start demolition till you woke up...

School... you will Sooooooo Love it. College (according of course to my daughter) is such a different experience from High School...) I believe you've some college under your belt already don't you??