Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How Sweet it is...

First, right out of the gate... Thank You Lord!!! what a beautiful day you've made for us here in the Valley today.  As much as we curse the winter and extended months of gray skies and damp, drizzle, on days like today Lord, we pay homage.

Very slow time here at the tent.  Beat some clothes on a rock and some tepid water in preparation for the journey South.  I will finish on Thursday afternoon.

I managed to scratch some lines on a flat rock and threw it to my Sister so she could jog her memory on what trailhead to meet me at.  I hope Alaskan hasn't joined with the others to charge extra for luggage.

As those of you capable of reading know, my musings tend to bounce around from the mundane to the intrepid and many stops in between... fear not ye sloths, tis by design that my quill pens the dribble that you read here.  Dig deeply though, and pearls of wisdom herein reside.

Not sure what this afternoon holds, but a good walk seems like a great idea.

Leann, hang in there my friend.

Cathy, got your email.  It was nice.

To the rest of the herd, cinch up your saddles and ride, baby ride.

INAGAIWOBIAGOAIEW (you've heard it before)

       A dozen lovely thoughts for the ladies...


4 comments:

cathy said...

My sister-in-law sent it to me and I thought it was nice, so I passed it on.

denny said...

Well Cathy, I can just say Thank you. Just think girl, here we can talk like we are just next door. MSN is nice too because it is almost instant, much quicker than email... just read it twice before you hit the 'send' key..

It is beautiful here today and I've gotten a lot done in prep for my trip south. Say hi to Chad and Christie and the kids??

Leann said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip South. Hope you have fun and lots of enjoyment.

denny said...

Thank you Leann, I am certain that I will. My sister is a wonderful hostess, we just constantly test each other's mettle. I love her dearly.