Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Phenominal weekends are scarce, but I had one...


A wonderful weekend of good meals and a wonderful dinner party with great friends and as an added treat, a trip to see the Lipzzaner Stallions.  

Arco arena is a little on the small and dated side though..it did have air conditioning though.

If you ever get the opportunity to see these horses and their very competent riders perform, don't pass on it.

The smoke has not been bad and we are blessed with nice blue skies today.  Better for those bronchially challenged.

Today, we've a few errands to run and I am going to buy a new Jawbone bluetooth headset for my phone as I've sold the old one to Gareth's nephew.

I hope you all miss me... I miss you.


3 comments:

Leann said...

sounds like you're having an absolutely awesome time!!

denny said...

Yep, I cannot complain. On the flight, I decided to really put forth a grand effort to be an exceptionally easy to get along with guest and so far it has provided me with wonderful results...

No sibling rivalry, that seems to be the secret.

Did you check out the 'Rosetta stone' stuff??

denny said...

Cathy, got the card... it's nice.

We are going to head over to San Francisco for the 4th, will get together with some mutual friends so enjoy the fireworks with..

We will also be making a day trip thru Napa valley and the vineyards.. yummmmmmy.

See ya later gal.