Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The "World Famous" Lipizzaner Stallions

That, my friends, is what I am being treated to today by my Sister and her hubby.  I've seen them on the TV, but never in person...  It ought to be a great experience and I will take pictures too.
Gareth won't be going but he's seen them before so no big deal.
The smoke down here isn't as bad today, it did seem pretty bad last night on the way back from Sacto.
I am trying to resurrect a 'Money tree' that my sister decided to kill off by not watering.  I cannot see killing a living thing (regarding plant life only) unless it poses a threat to either a person or property.
My sister is happy today as I was able to cure the problems she was having with iCal, the calendaring program provided to Apple computer users.  I also backed up all of her photographs so if she needs to re-install iPhoto she won't lose any.
Getting ready to fly so see ya later.
The Stallions and the riders and the showman were great and the history of the horses dates to 400bc so there is some serious information about them.
They are the most graceful horses I've ever watched and they react so closely with the riders that you literally cannot discern the commands.  Humans could take note.

No comments: