Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A day with the Lord and Nascar...

Coffee at McDonalds then back home and made some hot chocolate and an English muffin for breakfast. Today is the ‘Brickyard’ and it starts at 11am. I am ready to see it and will enjoy it a lot especially if Dale Jr. should win and Kyle Busch catches something special like a DNF.
I hope you are all enjoying this day.  It's a little overcast and cooler here today and that is not too bad.
Cathy, how is you this fine day?? hope you are fine and having a good day.
Leann, I got 1 call from a lady that saw the ad you posted for me... thank you !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am doing great on this day. Chad and the boys are coming over for awhile since Christy is at work. Enjoy the races.

Leann said...

I hope she buys it!! You are welcome. I keep posting it. It's an awesome set up and I know someone will take advantage of it.

Hope you enjoyed the race and your fave won.

Soon....back to days and weekends off... equals...NASCAR!!! Woot!!

denny said...

Thank you Leann, and you are right, it is a great system and someone will be lucky enough to recognize that fact and buy it...Hey, I noticed that your Blog is getting a little stale... freshen it up some girl... drop in a picture or two... I miss your writings.