Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I am sanguine about today...

A beautiful day, sunny and clear and not too warm.  I managed to hit some garage sales today and found nothing I couldn't live without.  It amazes me the things that people have collected over the years.
They have what is known as 'Art in the Park' locally and artists and crafts people proliferate the area displaying their wares in hopes of making sales and new friends.  Either is nice and it was enjoyable to see them and visit a bit.
Back home and watched some Nascar qualifying and now the top fuel boys are playing.
I am toying with the idea of firing up the harley and going for a ride.  Not sure just where, maybe out to the Waterloo park and see what is happening out there.
Well, I've beat the minions into submission and showed the end of the whip to Omar so things should be better around the tent now...
What do you think?? a new cartoon perhaps??? let me know.
Later...

No comments: