Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A "New Car" !!!! How sweet is that?



Cathy... congratulations on your new car... I know how you feel !  What a wonderful thing to have happen.  Makes your birthday even more special.  I didn't know what it looked like so I googled a picture of it... a Kia Rio and Orange too.

Don't let the kids and grand kids turn it into a pig sty.  You be proud of that car girl. !!!!  I am so very happy for you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your google search hit it right on the head. That is what it looks like and you can bet that the kids are not going to turn it into a pig sty. I am really proud of it.

Leann said...

Cathy....since I've seen the pic of your car here I"ve seen them all over town, in that very color!!

denny said...

Well Cathy, I changed the picture cause I don't want the cops chasin my friend cause she is drivin the wrong car... Hope this one looks a little more like what you now own...

My dinner date was good, Leann has an interesting family.