Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Unexplained feelings persist...

Thank God not in me, but in my friend Leann... It made me sad to read your post this morning.  I know the feeling you are experiencing, but then I've had days like that too... We could have gone together... had things worked out a shade different.  
I want you to know, Leann, I honor your choice, but that doesn't necessarily mean I agreed with your logic... it can be a tough pill to swallow.
It is a beautiful day here today, I am catching up on my laundry and enjoying my new computer immensely.   BTW Ralphy was better as of about 6:30 last night and his Dr. appt. is today so we will know more... His last checkup was very positive though.
I think I might ride down to Eugene this next weekend and spend some time with my ex-bro-in-law and his wife.  They are good people and have remained great ex-relatives.
Cathy, I hope you got the car you were looking at...
Omar says the teacher can't communicate very well... I wonder.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

I thought about asking you the day I took off for the coast, but had read your post and you had Ralphy so decided not to. Asked my brother but he didn't want to go to the coast...again, and didn't find that out till last minute. Was waiting on his reply to ask you, not that you're second best :-) I just don't get much time with brother, especially just he and I. So, anyway it was just me. Next time I'll give you more notice.

I'm fine today, just one of those days. Hope you had fun with family and enjoyed the day.

It's off to work I go.

Hope Ralphy's dr's appt went as you expected.