Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tuesday was absent...

Sorry folks, Tuesday was a total wash as far as the blog goes... I had my best friend Ralphy here with me as I waited for the Fed-Ex truck to deliver my new iMac.  They came early afternoon and I spent the remainder of the day setting it up and moving the old one to the spare room.
I gotta say, this is the most stunning display I've ever used and the clarity of it is without equal.
I updated all software so now it is totally current and seems to be working flawlessly.  
Ralphy slept a lot yesterday and I think it's partially because of his age.  I noticed that his eyes are just a touch cloudy and Julie told me that he doesn't hear well at all anymore.  Neither do I though.  I suppose that as the body whether it be dog or human degrades over time... some things we can adjust for and others not so much so.
I went to the VA office in Albany today and will see about getting re-evaluated for my disability... The last time they saw me was 13 years ago and things have certainly gone downhill some since then.
Hi Leann !!!  I check your blog every day, nothing new right now though.
Cathy, I assume you are at work right now and that is good but seems to me that you were going to take a half day off?? was that today??  Hope you do something fun though.
Omar tendered his resignation today, I thought it was really funny as he wrote it in Arabic and he knows I cannot read that crap.  I signed him up for an english class.

2 comments:

Leann said...

It's nice to hear that all things considered Ralphy is doing well.

Enjoy the new iMac!!

I'm off to the coast today....I think...plans are tentative at best with me :-)

Anonymous said...

Today was the day that I took a half day off but I am not going to have to use any of my time to make up the day b/c I am going in early on Thursday.