Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blue skies and a happy friend and a good dog...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to get Ralphy for the day. Took some pictures of a plant in the yard that was given to me by a friend. I repotted it yesterday and it should flourish now. Not much planned for today what with the dog being here and all. We will laze around as I did the mowing of the yard yesterday. This is just the start of the day and will post to the blog just to get it started... Ralph, my buddy, drove his new Buick to coffee today and said yesterday he took it to Corvallis and showed it off to his friends over there... he seems happy and for that I am glad. Being able to help somebody makes me feel good about myself. Omar asked me if I could help him... of course I had to tell him that he is beyond the kind of help that human intervention could provide.. he is sulking now as he can’t figure out what other help there might be... Perhaps someday the Enlightenment will come to him.
I decided to pressure wash the side of the garage and part of the side of the house that my bedroom is on.  It looks better, but the siding no longer shines like it probably did when it was new... I cannot afford to re-side it now so clean will have to suffice.
Discovered a hot spot on ralphy's flank... I shaved it and put on some anti-itch creme so hopefully that will heal up soon.  I wonder how bag balm would work on that??? whaddya think Cathy, you've used bag balm haven't ya??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you would upset Omar like that. You continue to be ugly to Omar and he is going to move out.Ha!!Ha!! No I haven't used bag balm so I couldn't give you any advice on it.

Leann said...

The only thing I know of Bag Balm is that it smells horrid. Poor Ralphy if you put that on him. Avon's Skin So Soft is suppose to help those kinds of things. The ex inlaws who live in Alabama swear by it on their dogs.

Psst...Cathy....I think Omar moving out would actually break ole' Denny's heart.....he just doesn't want us to know :-)