Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Old Ralphy won the Lotto... sorta

Up early this morning. It is now 6am. It rained last night and half the mountain is hidden by clouds/fog this morning. I didn't sleep well last night, seemed to be warmer than usual and I kicked off the blanket during the night. A lot of tossing and turning. This afternoon, I will take a nap. Pretty soon, I will go to Coffee at McDonalds and from there to deliver the meals. Cathy's blog is coming along nicely, it is constantly amazing what people find they can do if they put their mind to it.. Just got a call from Sam and he has a $500 dollar Buick that may just fit the bill for Ralphy. I will pick him up and take him down there in a few minutes. Got to Sams and the lady had just left so we went out to Santiam Villiage, space 31 and looked at the car... nice buick all the bells and whistles and runs great... Good deal for Ralph.
I wanted to get him in a car before the rainy season set in and the temperatures turned cold.  This will really be a nice car for him, and it's a 4 door also.  It also has good rubber on it and the interior is nice as well.  Hell if he hadn't bought it, I would have.

No comments: