Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Fog... can you believe it... FOG !!!

Coffee at McDonalds then back home to take meds then off to deliver meals. Had 13 clients again today and they were all available.
News from the front ***** I will be delivering meals on Tuesdays in addition to Monday and Fridays.  I like having 3 days of volunteer deliveries... I actually wanted Wednesday but this will work good too. Stopped in at LinnCo and deposited some money in the money market account. Just finished re-arranging my inside pantry to accommodate my appliances. The veggies and soups and such are in the garage pantry now. Upon reflecting on yesterday, I must admit that the afternoon was very pleasant with a nice warm atmosphere. Leann seemed quite comfortable and we managed to exchange a lot of information about each other.
The mixer exceeded my expectations and Leann said that is the easiest she's ever made cookies.  Oh, and the cookies were Sooooooooo good too.  She took some with her for (now get this...) the grand kids...  I believe that we will likely see each other in the future. What that might entail will be discovered as time progresses. Omar wanted to help me arrange the pantry, problem being that he is short and couldn’t reach the shelves so I thought well, why don’t I just load him up and he can transport things to the garage pantry... 
It’s amazing how little weight they can bear up under... took a bit, but after finally digging him out from under can upon can of staple goods, he really didn’t look too bruised... suffice it to say that he retracted his offer to help. 
He is off someplace sulking and licking his wounds I suppose.
Looks to be a beautiful day and I am contemplating a trip to Albany...
Happiness upon you all.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hurumph....I'll have you know that as long as those cookies are vacuum packed they will remain for the grandkids :-) Now had they simply been put in a container...the grandkids would be without their beloved cookies :-)

I still maintain the oatmeal are the best of the bunch. I will have to look into one of those handy dandy appliances.

Looked at the current selection of movies and did not see anything I wanted to watch, however I am open to accompanying you to one if you so desire. Compromise, that's what it's all about.