Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday was insidious to the end.

Coffee at McDonalds then to AppleTrees with Del for breakfast, I had a half order of biscuits and gravy and it was really small... Del bought breakfast. From there, I went down to the Saturday market and as I was leaving, I stopped at a lady’s table and noticed two matching picture frames made of wood and decided to purchase them. She had $4 each on them but offered them both to me for $5. I went to LinnCo and got some cash then went back and bought them. Came home and Old Englished them and they look great. I put Sean and Nick’s pictures in them. Next, went over to Clyntons and have been helping him put a clutch pak in a chevy 4wd pu. The original complaint was that the clutch was noisy. After putting in the new clutch pack including the throw-out bearing, the noise persisted... I had mentioned to Clynton that I thought it might well be the input shaft bearing... Now we know. Went to Roths and bought a salad for dinner and a couple of diet pepsi’s. Watching some TV now, I’ve not been on the computer today but might get on tonight for a bit.. I am pretty tired after only getting 4 hours sleep.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hope you get some nice sleep tonight Dennis. Sounds like you had a busy day.