Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kookin Kookies and enjoying friendship...

Coffee at McDonalds. Raining pretty good so I took Ralphy home. Orville is looking for a hubcap for a 94 Toyota T-100 regular 2wd pu. He says he will pay up to $25 for it... Leann will be here this afternoon so I must dust. Sean sent me an email confirming receipt of the will/poa document... he is on the way to Bristol for the race. Lucky dog. Cleaned up the kitchen and opened the drapes to lighten up the house. I am downloading another application from the iTunes store...it is called Koi Pond and is quite nice and only .99 cents. Leann is going to stop at a store on the way over and get supplies... She needn’t do that but who am I to argue?? Well razor blades do work well to eliminate grunge on the edge of counter tops... that stuff that remains when you’ve had a spill and cleaned it up but a little ran over the side... FreBreeze makes everything smell better.
Mailman just stopped and came to the door and Lo and behold what did he bring me... Pictures.... I tell ya I got Pictures of the Grand kids....  I am gonna put that boy back in the will.
Cathy... did you hear me girl !!! I got me some pictures...  Life is GREAT !! Any suggestions out there for cartoon content??? I'm open to suggestions but make no promises...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! Finally, that young en of yours has thought of his dad. It's about time. I am so glad that you finally got some pictures. I know they are really special to you. Enjoy them!!!!!!! Have fun making cookies!!!!

Leann said...

We had a good time making kookies. The company was fine, the conversation entertaining and enlightening. I very much enjoyed the afternoon. Thank you!!

denny said...

Leann, you were, in a word, enjoyable to play host to. You are efficient in the kitchen and candid in conversation... I enjoyed having you over and felt the entire day way pleasant and relaxed. Thank you !!