Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A "cooler tomorrow" has arrived today.

The weather has once again turned on it's tail and upset the plans of many.  Much cooler today with the possibility of some dampness.  It will be welcome here as the dust is thick and the odor of dry camel hair is almost overpowering.
No particular plans for today, I will watch the 'Michigan' race and hopefully Jr. will have a great run and win it.  
Doing some laundry today, I usually do it once a week and the only consists of a couple loads.  Yesterday I washed the harley so there are a few extra towels in the mix today.
I've decided to head to Woodburn to the little strip mall of outlet stores on Tuesday, I will take my buddy Del with me.  I especially want to look at the Kitchenaid outlet store as I am in the market for a countertop stand type mixer.
I also have looked at the Viking and Cuisenart models and they look pretty darn good for the price and their warranty beats Kitchenaid plus their motor is larger wattage which equates to more power and it is a tilt back rather than the Kitchenaid raise and lower the bowl type.  Anybody have any thoughts about these three models???
Well, Cathy, hope your day shopping with Christy went well, I suppose the grandkids made out like bandits...
Leann, tonight is your last night to work isn't it??? then some time off for you and well deserved too.  Have a great day.
Omar has been humming some tune that I can't identify.  When I asked him about it he just gets this silly grin on his face... wonder if it had to do with the trip???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't do much shopping. We went to Wal-mart and no the grandkids did not make out like bandits. I don't buy for them a lot unless it is a special occasion. They have enough stuff without me adding to it. They will make out good at Christmas time.

denny said...

Well Cathy, I know how big your heart is and how much you love them youngens so It wouldn't surprise me if you had and I am certain you will at Christmas time...