Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 18, 2008

A 'jacket' could you believe that??

I was surprised, if not somewhat amazed at the difference in the weather this morning.  Tempted I was... to don a jacket that is.  But I didn't and wore the usual t-shirt.  
Coffee was pretty good but my buddy Ralph totally pissed in my cheerios this morning (by being the obnoxious old man that he is) and I just up and left early... I can put up with him most of the time, but even that has it's limits.  Me thinks that a little distance for awhile will do well to heal the rift.
Got another client to deliver meals to... she is a frail old gal and lives out across the hiway from Cascade auto wreckers... had to wait a bit for her to get to the door and after seeing her I could understand why.  Damn, getting old ain't always fun.
Del and I will go to Woodburn tomorrow and I want to look into getting a Cuisinart stand mixer... They have a store at Lancaster mall.  They are rated better than the KitchenAid ones, cost less and are almost twice as powerful... plus they have some other features I like.
Leann, are you sleeping any better these days??? does the cooler weather seem to help you??? I hope so.
Cathy, I've missed you on MSN where have you been hiding??
Omar says if you can't "dance the lap" then you ain't nuthin but Camel skat... (nasty bugger isn't he...) I made him clean the dungeon this morning and he won't talk to me now.  Blessing come from the oddest places.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Hi there!! The weather is helping a tad, but I'm not sure anything short of comotose at this point will help.

I am starting my days off today and slept thru part of today but had to awaken, the tummy was growling.

I'm loving the weather these days and the thunder storms even more! We don't get them often enough for my liking. Daughter would disagree, she was up with the kiddos all night :-) Don't miss those days.

Enjoy your trip to the mixer store and hope you find a fun model! Of mixer that is :-)

denny said...

Thanks Leann, I will only be looking at the mixers.. pretty much know what I want and with the coupon it should be a great buy.

Comatose would certainly provide a deep and lasting sleep... unfortunately those who enter that state oft end up staying there until they assume room temperature... not a good thing for a lady with a life ahead of her.

Looks like it is going to be wet tomorrow so I am going to take a yard bag with me as I don't have a canopy for this pickup and don't want the mixer box to get soggy... I leave that to Omar.

Anyway, hope you've had a good evening.. Mine was interrupted by my friend Del, but that's OK. He is a good friend.