Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fearful Friday... at least temperature wise.

Today is not exciting... not at all.  Coffee this morning then delivered meals to my clients, 12 today.  The ladies at 'StillWater' are still my favorites.  Many knew my parents and my mother's relatives.
Funny how things seem to change when you least expect it... my life continues to chase it's own tail.  It is enjoyable and confusing at the same time.  Each day tends to present it's own unique challenge... nothing bad, just different.
Ralphy is doing well, all systems appear normal and that, says Mr. Spock, is a good thing so may the "Force" be with you.
Tomorrow I shall spend some time at the 'Blackberry festival in Sodaville'.  Never been before so it will be a new experience to me.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Awesome on the Ralphy front! I had thought about the Blackberry festival, but after reading what was happening, sounded more like a family affair for mainly the rug rats. Hope it was good and enjoy the adventure for me :-)