Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 4, 2008

I know how "Hot" hot is...

Today, after doing my Meals thing, I came home and Del stopped by for a visit a little after 1.  About 2:15 I decided to go for a walk as I needed the exercise and I had a package to re-mail to my sister (I put the wrong street name on it the first time).  About 3/4 of the way to the post office, I realized that it really was hot out and I was sweatin like a pig.  
It took awhile but the walk was good and once I got back home I jumped in the shower and got clean and cooled off.  Tomorrow is supposed to be about 94˚ and that's warmer by far that I want to be out in.  I may forego the walk tomorrow at least during the day.
Nothing exciting here in the tent, Omar is quite... as a matter of fact, I haven't seen much of him today at all. (Thank you Lord).
My buddy Ralph (not the dog) is on a quest to get a newer car, something a little more reliable and his little Toyota has essentially died so the necessity is there to replace it.  He's had to do some walking lately and that doesn't suit him too well.. (he's over 70 now, and heavy).
Anyway, that's how the cookie crumbled today... hope your day was good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not much going on here. We had open house for the preschool and meet our parents. Had a couple of problems to deal with on the home front, but other than that just another busy day at work. I hope you enjoy the heat. That is normal temps for us.