Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What a Tuesday... why I hate shopping...

Coffee at McDonalds this morning then Del and I left, I filled the Toyota with gas and met Del here at the house. Off to Salem. On the way, we took the Kaiser exit and went to EZ Orchard, and I bought some plums and measuring spoons. From there we went to the strip mall at Woodburn. I found the deal of a lifetime at “Le Gourmet chef” on the Cuisinart mixer, they had it on clearance for $229.95 plus I got an additional 20% off with a coupon so ended up with a $685.00 mixer for $199. Best deal I’ve made in a long time. From there we headed South and stopped at the Lancaster mall where I looked in vain for a good crossover GPS unit... I will have to get on online I believe. We also stopped at Linens & things and they had nothing I really wanted but I did buy a silicone basting brush. We tried the Sport Authority, Radio Shack, Best buy... nobody had any that I liked. I decided as we were both starving by that time to by Del and I lunch at Arby’s. they had the 5 items for $5.95 deal going so we ate well or at least a lot. Back in Albany, we stopped at Costco thinking that they might have some stuff that I’ve been searching for but no luck... on the way back to the pickup it started to rain. Made it back home and Del split for home and I unloaded my purchases. I then decided to hit up Bi-Mart and see what they might have. I bought a 3pack of meal saver containers and a micro zester. Back home now and thinking about making some peanut butter cookies tomorrow... yummmmmmmmmy.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Kudos to you for finding such a deal!!

Sometimes I hate shopping, especially when you can't find just the right 'thing' that you're looking for.