Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kudos to you God for all you provide...

Coffee at McDonalds then back home. Cleaned the kitchen and put the chocolate chip cookies in a bag to freeze and now the oatmeal ones are in one container. Leann, the questionnaire that you answered... were all your answers totally truthful?? I find it difficult to do those types of things as they often don’t allow for extenuating information that would explain your answers. Other than that, I thought it to be a good and informative piece of information. I think that today I will fire up the pressure washer and clean the backside of the house. Vinyl siding tends to harbor growing things on it such as algae and of course drive by shootings by the marlins and sparrows... Perhaps white siding would lessen their effect. I was going to have Omar clean the siding, but after he took the first piece off, I decided perhaps that wasn’t a great idea... Cathy, how’ve you been?? I know I haven’t been online lately, been busy with friends and yard and such but I haven’t forgotten ya by any means. I decided it was time to dig out the pressure washer. I filled er up with gas and it took about 4 pulls to get it running. I then pressure washed the back side of the house and the picnic table and the lounge chairs... I noticed a bolt had come loose on the wheel so found the nut and washer then wheeled it around to the garage and tightened all of them... they were all loose... The back of the house looks good so now need to do the ends. That’s for another day though.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I would have to say no on that question. It is difficult without going into a long rant to explain each answer. Plus I tend to answer them 'off the cuff' rather than put much depth into them. One of the reasons I don't like doing them. Very superficial.

Hope ya have fun cleaning that siding, is a good day to do it.

Leann said...

I finally figured out what the header said. LOL