Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday, the beginning of the end...

Coffee this morning, then off to deliver the meals for the less fortunate than I. After I finished, I decided to stop at the Vet's office and check on the cost of final arrangements for Ralphy when the time comes. I found that cremation itself is about $60 bucks and if we have him put down also, the charges go to about $170 and it is a private affair. Ashes could be picked up at the Vet's office. I called Julie and posed the question of burying the ashes on the same plot as we bought for Cheylenne when she died and Julie said that would be a great idea. I will check with the cemetery owner sometime this week. Julie did say that Ralphy is doing great today so hopefully the events I just alluded to will be quite sometime in the future. But at least we are on the same page and that in itself provides solace. I splurged today and bought a food saver at Bi-Mart as they had one of the very best models on sale for $30 dollars off. Seeing as how I don't or at least haven't learned how to can things, I figured this is a good way to put up some food and produce and eliminate spoilage. Now, if I could get a bag big enough for Omar... Oh well, nice thought.

No comments: