Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New restaurant, same old crap...

After coffee this morning, Ralph decided he wanted to go with me to a little hole in the wall restaurant called "Kountry Cafe" on the corner of Milton and Hwy 20...  used to be 'Ritchie's'.  It was OK, at least from the standpoint that Ralph picked up the tab...  It's not on my 'gotta go back soon list'.
Del just stopped by and I kinda had to give him the 'bums rush' as I've an appointment to meet up with my daughter this morning.
I am meeting with Melissa for a drink at McDonalds in about 10 minutes.
Melissa and I stayed at McDonalds while she ate the breakfast that her loving father bought for her... I asked her if she had put the spare key back under her car and she said that she'd not had time to buy a key box so I took her down to Ray's lock and bought one for her.  She just needs to put the key in it now.  She promised to call me when the deed is done.
Oh ya, as an afternote about breakfast... it didn't stick around very long... seems the way of things when I eat breakfast at sleazy holes.  I know better too.
Omar is on the way back, I suggested that he scavenge the ditches for deposit worthy discards to get his bus fare back... he said that he wore out two pairs of sandals before acquiring enough bottles and cans to make it back here... He will think twice before leaving next time I betcha.

No comments: