Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

1st and 9 to go...Almost...not quite but almost.

Coffee at McDonalds then home and having some hot chocolate. The first race of the ‘Chase for the Championship’ starts today. I hope the Dale Jr. can do well. He seems to be of the right attitude and certainly it is his time. Nothing too new around here, I may mow the yard this afternoon, once the sun has had a chance to dry off the dew. Answered an email from someone on CL just now... it is amazing what people write from time to time. I truly feel it is an adventure everytime I log on to that place... not always a good one though. Well it was a good race and I don’t mind that Greg Biffle won... Jr. could have won it ‘cept for a set of bad tires... You just never know.
The Carp disappeared over night and I found the remainder of Omar's covert activities in the garbage can including the hens and the rooster.  I asked him how he managed to get the hens and the rooster and he muttered something about a farmer and a shotgun and that rock salt stings.
You really never know what is going on in his mind... I suppose, or at least I hope that he ate the Carp... (Yuck !!!!!).  He looked pretty ragged so I held his head in the toilet and flushed it 3 times... his eyes are a tad bloodshot but his hair is clean now.
Enjoy the day my friends...

1 comment:

Leann said...

I look forward to hearing of Omar's adventures every day. You should start a whole seperate blog just for his 'adventures'.

Hope you had a nice day. It was beautiful and the full moon tonight was absolutely gorgeous!!