Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Overcast somewhat and blazingly hot

Up about 6:25 and anxious to see how the weight loss is coming... jumped (stepped) on the scales and lookie here... 234.5 Lost 15lbs. I then decided to have Coffee at McDonalds. At about 8:30 I decided it was time to head over to the Senior Center and prepare for the Meals deliveries... I have 16 clients today. It is supposed to be really hot today, projected to hit 98˚. Too hot for me, that is for sure. Called Julie and told her I would like to get Ralphy on Wednesday and that she should call if there is any problem. Instant Messaging with Lollie for a bit, she, unfortunately, stayed the same weight at 162 but it is so hard for her to cut back on the great food she and Gareth like so much. He couldn’t buy a pound from a butcher shop... lucky I suppose. Nothing special planned for today, Monday night Raw will be on tonight and I will of course watch that. I might dust the bedroom and perhaps vacuum but not even sure about that.
Omar was in good spirits today, he told me that Achmed has left the country as he missed the camps.  I told Omar that was probably for the best.  Omar said that perhaps he could bring over another friend and I encouraged him to rethink that.  We will see where that leads.
The day is young my friends, go forth and enjoy.
A late update:  I took a little nap this afternoon, I suppose that is the result of having some food in my belly. Sorta like a Mexican siesta me thinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. Just keep up the good work. I guess we both can encourage each other. I'm proud of you. What are you doing to loss it? I'd like to know.

Leann said...

Congratulations on the weight loss Dennis. No easy feit.

It was very hot today. I was lucky to get all of my errands done before it got too awefully hot. Finally made it to sleep around 4p and then my sister called at 6p and worried me so I could not get back to sleep for a couple of hours. Back up at midnight and have been up since. It's now 5am roughly. Got the car all packed up tho except for those things that have to be last minute.

I will miss you while I'm gone and hope you have a wonderful day with your beloved Ralphy.