Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Strange Saturday discoveries.

Coffee at McDonalds then to the Saturday market... nothing there, but some really good looking produce. Updated the blog for yesterday and haven’t even given too much thought to what will perhaps titillate the enquiring minds of todays readers. Omar is back now. I know this because I found 3 carp, a rooster, three hens, 2 broken bowling balls, 5’ of string, a thimble, two baseball cards, the front bumper off a Isetta scooter, 6 marbles and muddy tracks. I am not sure where he is, just that he is back. More to follow (I’m afraid).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would be afraid of Omar too. You better keep a close eye on him you may be in danger. It sounds like he is getting is ammo ready. BEWARE!!!

Anonymous said...

Duh!! The anonymous was me. I hit the button to soon.

Leann said...

I dislike it when I go to a movie and cannot enjoy it due to the noise level. Ruins the whole movie for me.

Sounds as if Omar must have been fairly sucessful with that whole bowling ball fishing expedition. Perhaps he puts the string and thimple on the bowling ball and then when a fish bites he throws the ball in to sink the fish and then goes swimming to capture it.

I dunno......just sounded good..LOL