Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cloudy and Cooler Thursday...

Coffee at McDonalds then back home. Cleaned up the dishes and made some Oatmeal for breakfast... I then made some hot chocolate. On the computer, I designed a business card (I have the software) that lists all my medications and the fact that I have no known allergies. I thought carrying a card like that in my wallet could some day prove handy... either for me or a paramedic. Today the weather is much cooler and the skies are overcast. There is a storm lurking off the coast that they expect to make it’s way to the valley by this weekend... my yard could use the rain. Nothing especially exciting is planned today, although, I do think I will dust and perhaps vacuum. Laundry will wait till tomorrow though. I have a tray of grapes in the freezer to bag yet and then I will be done with them for awhile... I hope they go on sale pretty soon so I can do even more of them... they make for a nice treat.

No comments: