Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, September 19, 2008

The end of the week is here...

Up a little later, right heel is killing me now. Damn the luck. I had to get up at about 4am and turn off the water in the front yard.. the timer has gone south so will manually water for now. Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals, this ought to be a fun thing, having to hobble now, I put the crutches in the back of the PU just in case I needed them. Managed to get them all delivered but it wasn’t the most fun I’ve ever had. I wonder what is going on with the heel?? Achilles tendon seems to be the localized area of pain, where it attaches to the heelbone. I noticed a ‘For Sale’ sign on Julies house... of course no news from Melissa about that or from Julie for that matter. Like mother like daughter I guess. Back home now and having some chicken noodle soup for lunch.
Omar was up before me this morning and I found his prayer rug lying in the dusty corner of the tent... I went to ask him where he found it and he told me that this one was the backup plan... wonder how many he has and where he stashes them???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you know how my heel felt. That sounds just like what mine was doing and it hurts. I know from experience.