Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shell shocked ears... not a pleasant thing.

Coffee at McDonalds then delivered meals. I will stop at LinnCo before going to the movie this afternoon. Washed the PU and repotted my plant... hope she does well. Tony said to keep it till October. I will and will get some of that ‘Tiger Plus’ fertilizer too maybe. Trekked to the theater  to watch ‘Tropic Thunder’. I honestly have never ever been in a theater with a movie playing this loud... painful to my ears and I complained to the theater people after the movie.
Back home and my ears are still ringing... I cannot believe it. If Peak get any slower I am going to switch to Comcast... I cannot believe how freaking slow it has been lately. All in all, it was a good day, nothing exciting but still a good day.
Finally got the iPhone update downloade 231 meg. and installed. Watching some Smackdown now then off to bed.

No comments: