Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday...mundane to say the least

Up later again then Coffee at McDonalds. Back home by about 9:30. Cleaned up the kitchen a little, vacuum packed the cereals and cleaned the containers. Set an alarm for 12:45. I just posted a patriotic post on CL RnR. It will be interesting to see the comments that are generated. Soon I will leave for Albany. I got to the Vets office about 10 minutes late thanks to the train on Queen ave. I won’t make the mistake of going that way again. After the appt. I went to Costco and got 4 cases of water, some anti-acid pills and a bag of avocados for Cecil... I gave Margaret the bag of avocados, she wanted to pay, but I told her no, I didn’t want any money for them. Cecil isn’t feeling good today... seems to happen a lot more frequently these days...
For those of you wondering about Omar's latest adventure involving chickens and bowling balls, I have no clue.  No news is good news says me.  I will inform you as soon as I either hear from him or hear about him...

1 comment:

Leann said...

I truly dislike going down Queen due to the train. I've not gone that way in a really long time. You just never know how long you're gonna sit there. I'm a patient person but that drives even the best of intentions out the window.

Sorry to hear Cecil is not feeling well. My prayers to him.