Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Foxy Friday and finally a clean house...(outside that is)

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... 15 clients today. Back home and decided to remount my mailbox as it was wobbly. Then, I decided I needed to replace the cord on my circular saw so I will do that after updating this information. Got and email from Ralphy, he said he picked up a roll of Andy jackson dollars so I will soon make the trip for mine. Del dropped by for a visit this afternoon, I was in the middle of putting my saw back together, I decided rather than to replace the cord, I would just shorten it up like the new ones are. Now it has about an 10“ cord on it and I don’t have to wind it up anymore... Seems I always had to get an extension cord anyway so why not have it short?? After Del left, I decided that I would pressure wash the front and the side of the garage and the front of the house too. It does look better and I really pissed off a bunch of spiders. Oh well, Omar will find them... He seems to think that they are some kind of fertility food, I told him Oysters work better but he thinks the spiders work so there ya go. I may go to Sum Yan for some chinese food tonight, I’ve not decided for sure, but it is a chance to watch the folks go and come out from Rite Aid... Jezzzzz what an exciting life I have.

1 comment:

Leann said...

You can send Omar my way. I have tons of spiders that I'd love to get rid of....hate spiders...*shudder*

It must feel pretty good to have the house finally finished. It's a right purty little place.

Chinese food *drool* I haven't had that in forever! Tease.