Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, September 26, 2008

The end of the week... any plans???

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals. 16 clients today and one no show... Stopped at Taco Bell and had 3 hardshell tacos for lunch. Foggy this morning and the temperature is on the nippy side but warmer weather is predicted for the weekend.
After lunch, I came back to the tent and Lo and behold, there, in the middle of the floor sits Omar... anybody know what a 'scimitar' is??  Well for those who don't, it is a small sword that gets bigger on the pointy end.. anyway, there he sits with this scimitar across his thighs and he is humming a weird little tune.
I says to  him 'Omar', what's the purpose of the big knife.  He tells me that he has it for 'self defense'...  I proceed to query him on who he feels he needs defended from... He pointed to the top of the tent and says 'Voices'...
Go figure.  

2 comments:

Leann said...

Paranoid Omar....oh my!!

Anonymous said...

This is really weird because I went to McDonald's this morning for tea and then for lunch I had three hardshell tacos from Taco Bell.