Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

May be my "Lucky Number Day" at Bi-Mart...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals. After that I stopped and put some money in the bank. Back home now and made some hot chocolate. It feels warm today already, perhaps a tad of humidity in the air. Leann is camping, hope they are having a good time. The remainder of the day provided little to post about, I did watch some shows that I had taped... the evening proved quiet and uneventful and I went to bed about 9:30. Tomorrow may offer more, but I know not yet... Omar is mysteriously quiet this evening, curled in a ball in the corner, almost in a fetal position.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it cool enough for hot chocolate. I wish it would get a little cooler here. It was only in the eighties today so it was nicer.