Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another beautiful 'fall' day...

After getting out of bed, which I was reluctant to do as it was warm and cozy.  I headed down to McDonalds for my normal morning intake of coffee.  After the usual bullshit session I headed back home.
I made some hot chocolate and and English muffin for breakfast and then decided to check my email and update this rag.
Nothing too new today although I do plan to mow the yards after it warms up some.
This afternoon has been very lazy here.  Been glued to the tube for a couple hours and watching a brain numbing series called 'Reno 911'.  I tell you there are shows out there that are only funded by the absolute unadulterated theft of viewers attention.  
Omar, being the astute individual that he is seemed to find some intellectual merit in the show... not surprising to me though as he is mentally challenged (or should I say defunct).  Either way, he giggled his way thru a couple episodes before I kicked his arab ass out the back flap of the tent to rake up the leaves...

2 comments:

Leann said...

It appears to be a stunningly beautiful day...again. Did you have fun mowing the lawn?

Leann said...

I could never numb myself enough to watch that show. It does appear to be right down Omar's alley :-)