Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Yet another Friday... they seem to come too frequently for me.

The weather is still chilly, there was a little fog earlier this morning, but the sun has managed to burn most of it off now... the afternoon promises to be nice.
I have an appointment this afternoon at 1:30 to take care of a personal issue but other than that it should be uneventful.
When I get back home, I will vacuum pack the spaghetti bags that are currently in the freezer and that will provide me with about 18 meals.
Leann, my compassionate feelings for your impending schedule can only be described as intense.  I don't know how you manage to do it but power on ya girl.  One day at a time I suppose.  
I meant it when I said that we would have to hit Wal★mart next time you are here... 'white boards' make messages really easy to jot down.
Cathy, I hope your back is feeling better, I know about back pain and it is nothing to sneeze at (that hurts even worse).  Take care of yourself my friend.
Omar made an appearance this morning grumbling about hurting in places he didn't know he had... he asked me for some horse liniment ... I snickered to myself and got him the Absorbine Jr. and told him to keep it north of the great divide... I don't know if he did or not, as I left shortly there after.

2 comments:

Leann said...

The day turned out to be quite pleasant. Could not sleep so am enjoying the vitamin D benefits :-)

The schedule will be intense but that it is only temporary is the motivation to get me through it.

We will have to make that trip to Wal-mart. A place to jot down to-do lists is a good idea. Right now I have sticky notes everywhere. Sometimes I can find them, sometimes not :-)

I have not heard of Absorbine Jr in years...I can smell it even today.

Take care and enjoy your weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to put on my blog that I finally got my new flat screen monitor up and running, thanks to Chad. That is the least he can do with me having Christopher for the day. I think I am really going to like it.