Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Mucky Monday... I want sunshine !!!

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals. On the way back, I stopped at the credit union and took care of some business. Got a call from Ralph last night about 8pm. Evidently he went over to the coast yesterday with a lady friend and on the way back on hwy 126 he managed to miss a turn and slide over into the oncoming lane and clipped another car... no injuries to humans, but he tore up the LR quarter panel of his Buick and did some serious alteration work to the other people’s car. Too old and too fast and he doesn’t see well either... that is a recipe for disaster. Home now and put another house key on the keyring I use for the Toyota. I also went thru the paperwork that needs to be in the car. Instant Messaging with Lollie a bit now, she wanted to know how my weight loss is doing... as I said another time the girl is way to nosey for my likes. The weather outside is sucky today and it doesn’t look any better for tomorrow either. It’s all good though, the Mini is in the garage keeping the Harley company. Called Rhodes Warden to talk to Don about dropping the insurance on the harley and see how badly they will bite me in the butt to insure the Mini...
I love to share and of course though the picture of the Mini makes it my baby, I am incapable of childbirth... but I can be a 50% participant in the production process... Hope you enjoy the picture... it's a sweet ride.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It's nice to hear you are still enthralled with the Cooper. I'm sure the one I saw is not exactly like your's but very similar, especially in color. I know they are cute little cars and I've wondered how they drive, roominess inside, etc.

It's always fun to have a new 'toy' to play with. ;-)