Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Dampness reigns today and maybe for the weekend too...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... I had 16 clients today and all were home. Weather or Whether matters not to the lovely creature I've chosen to share with you today... Gods ability to create beauty has no bounds...
Stopped in at Economy and paid my bill there and then on the way home stopped at claudines to ask her about the bill I got from Oregon State Tax. No problem she said, it is just a poorly worded letter telling me that I don’t owe anything.. she says the State and the Feds are screwed up lately. Rain seems the order of the day so I won’t be venturing out too much. I’ve been thinking of what to do with the front yard and have been leaning towards rocking the front 1/3rd of it and keeping the grass up by the house.
Here are some pictures of a Mini Cooper that I am considering buying: A sweet little car that has been appointed with every bell and whistle available and is a one owner (not a kid) car.  It is a 2006 model and is a 'Cooper S' model and has had the high performance package installed.  Asking price is $25,950 which is the lowest I've seen for awhile.  I talked to the sales manager for a bit... this is a really nice car.
I am considering trading in the Harley on it, but could buy it without doing that.  It will depend on what they offer for the Hog...

2 comments:

Leann said...

The creature on your masthead is beautiful indeed.

I love the little Coopers. I'm surprised there is room inside for your tall frame :-)

Really? Sell the Hog??

Anonymous said...

Chad had a mini coop S. he really liked it but it wasn't large enough for a family. I can't believe that you would get rid of your hog.