Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tranquility rules today...

Coffee at McDonalds. It rained last night and is damp this morning too. JJ showed up for coffee and also the other JJ from Napa.. he is moving to SweetHome. Left McDonald's at 8am to pick up Ralphy. Back home and he is napping and it is raining and I’ve cleaned up the kitchen and am enjoying a cup of hot chocolate and some toast with Jam. Today won’t hold too much excitement, tomorrow I will have breakfast with Dani so I think I will go real light on dinner tonight.
Omar asked me this morning who Dani was and I told him that she was a friend I met several years ago.. he proceeded to ask me why I was going to breakfast with her.. I told him that sometimes friends like to get together and enjoy a meal at a restaurant.
He seemed satisfied with my answers so I don't really know what is going on in his pea brain.

No comments: