Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

MINI•MINI•MINI•MINI•MINI• What else can I possibly say !!!

Coffee at McDonalds then Ralph and I took off for Portland to get the Mini Cooper. We got to M Cars at 10am and the Mini was parked out front and Justin was inside the office waiting for me. We looked at some of the cars in the warehouse then Ralphy left and Justin and I went for a drive with the Mini. Half way out, he pulled over and told me to drive. Once back at the office, we filled out all the papers. When we finished with the paperwork, Justin had me follow him to a service station and he filled the mini with super and off I went. Trip home was totally awesome as I learned several things about the car... It is all I expected and a lot more. When I got home, Clynton came over and ogeled the mini and I took him for a nice ride... He is wowed with the car and told me so many times... He didn’t think that I would buy it... Surprise Surprise... We got back here to the house and clynton and his son stayed here to watch the UFC fights... I don’t care that much for them but it was a great 4 hour visit. Off to bed soon, Coffee should prove interesting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Leann said...

AWESOME!!! I didn't know you were that close to getting the car. I drove into the parking lot this morning after work and there sits a car that looks just like the one you purchased.....